Energy Recruiting Services, LLCThe Right People + The Right Organization = THE PERFECT MATCH
1044 Northwest blvd. Suite A228
Coeur D Alene, ID 83814
30 Experienced Tanker Drivers Needed to Haul Crude OilApply Now
EXPERIENCED TANKER DRIVERS NEEDED (NORTH DAKOTA)
Our Client an Oilfield Transportation company currently has available Oil hauling positions in North Dakota. They are looking for talented individuals who believe in 'Respect, Honesty, Integrity and Teamwork in everything they do. If you have a strong work ethic you may be interested in a driving opportunity with this North Dakota Transportation company!
Duties: Major Objective:
Safely and efficiently transport water and Oil for our client from storage tanks to disposal sites and Well sites to depots in the North Dakota Oil and Gas Field.
- Handle the loading, unloading and delivering procedures necessary to transport water from well sites to disposal sites.
- Partner with dispatch in accurately reporting the conditions of tanks, well sites, road conditions and overall environment of the field.
- Assist the operation with other tasks deemed necessary to meet customer expectations.
- Report maintenance issues to the maintenance crew.
- Understands our critical service requirements and see they are met.
- Take an active role in our safety program including attendance to all safety meetings and ensure safe behaviors of self and subordinates.
- Performs routine maintenance and inspections to assigned vehicle and equipment.
- Maintains current CDL and Medical Exam card.
- Complete and turn in paperwork at the end of each shift as required by company.
- Properly represent company to customers and general public.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and in compliance with all Regulations
Drivers report directly to an appointed Transportation Manager. They will also interact with our customers. Hence, should have an understanding of customer service and have strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
Drivers are routinely required to work outdoors and as a result are exposed to the elements. the winters are COLD in North Dakota so Drivers are expected to come prepared. They must be physically able to handle large tools and equipment (100 lbs), climb on and off the equipment, ascend and descend ladders, chain up and take chains off equipment, and should not have a fear of heights.
Skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Must have Class A CDL with Hazmat & Tanker endorsement.
- 5 years Class A CDL Experience AND driving on winter road conditions.
-Min. 6 Months Tanker Experience (oil field experience a PLUS).
- Must pass a Drug test; also should have a NEARLY SPOTLESS MVR with NO more then 2 speeding tickets in the last 2 yrs. (due to insurance requirements)
- A solid and stable work history.
- Understand best practices of maintaining and safely operating tractor trailers.
- Safety conscious and understand safe work practices for operating in the oil and gas field and on the road.
- Must have access to a telephone and available for emergency call-outs.
- Can successfully pass company's road test, which will include a proper pre and post trip inspection of the vehicles.
- Must show a basic knowledge of DOT regulations as determined in interviews and be willing and able to work within the hours of service regulations.
- A good attitude. Shows interest as a team player, and is observed to be safe and conscientious in the workplace.
- Able to work on a rotating shift: Days/Nights.
- Must be willing to work LONG hours.
- Can work safely, efficiently and thoroughly with no supervision
- Strong commitment to safety
- Solid team player with ability to work and live well with others.
- Seeks growth potential.
- Self directed and motivated to exceed expectations.
- Sense of urgency
**$25hr up to $30 (doe) *** Please Note: Training days will be at half your hourly wage depending on how long it takes you to learn the process or experience you may have.***
** Day or Night shifts available.
**Housing is Paid for.
**Flexible rotation at 3 weeks on 1 week off or 4 weeks on and 1 week off.
To Apply: Submit Resume to Tom@energyjobnow.com Be sure to submit your resume with 3 references (2 supervisors and 1 Co-worker)
*****Please Note: Contacts will not be contacted until you are contacted for approval*****
****SEND RESUME FIRST!! AND read post FULLY to make sure you have met ALL qualifications BEFORE calling. For questions call the Office at- Energy Recruiting Services- 208-635-5783****
ENERGY RECRUITING SERVICES, LLC
Equal Opportunity Employer
Energy Recruiting Services is The Energy Industry’s leading Recruiting Firm. Our Mission is to Match CDL drivers with careers in the Energy Industry. These Positions offer Excellent Wages and Benefits for some of the Top leaders in the Energy Industry.